TTCF Privacy Statement
2. THE INFORMATION WE GATHER AND HOW WE USE ITNon-Personal Identifiable Information
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
We collect no information on consumers who browse our Web page.
We may use non-personal identifiable information collected from you and other users to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics. These aggregated statistics may be used to improve the Site and for product development and marketing purposes only. Such statistics contain no personal identifiable information and cannot be used to gather such information.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies. Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by calling us at the number provided above.
Personal Identifiable Information
The personal identifiable information you provide us when using the Site will be used to provide products and services to you. The types of information that you provide include your name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone numbers.
If you submit, post, e-mail or otherwise send us information, content or materials, including, without limitation, photographs or comments (collectively, "Submissions"), we shall be entitled to unrestricted use on your behalf to service your purchase and only your purchase. All information, content or materials, including, without limitation, photographs or comments belong to the submitter ("you").
3. SHARING YOUR CONTENT AND INFORMATIONYou own all of the content and information you post on The Twin Cessna Flyer. In addition, for content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you give us the following permission, and you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with The Twin Cessna Flyer. This IP License ends when you request your IP content be removed from The Twin Cessna Flyer ("Site") by e-mailing us with the phrase "REMOVE MY IP CONTENT FROM SITE" in the subject line. Content that has been shared with others through our ("Magazine") once published can not be removed.
4. SECURITYWith respect to security: We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site. When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
5. OPT-OUTIf you supply The Twin Cessna Flyer with your e-mail address, you may receive periodic e-mail from us regarding news, products, services, or upcoming events. The Twin Cessna Flyer does not sell or share it's e-mail list. We occasionally share individual e-mail addresses with other individual members if specifically requested. If you ever wish to stop receiving such e-mail's, please e-mail us with the phrase "REMOVE ME FROM MAILINGS" in the subject line.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling 1-877-977-3246. Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
6. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATIONUpon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them, financial information (e.g., credit card account information) that we maintain about them, transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our site (e.g., e-mail's, customer inquiries), contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them , a description of information that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by e-mailing us, or write to us at the below address.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, unique identifiers, transaction information, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to the site. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail, calling 1-877-977-3246, writing to us at the below address.
The Twin Cessna Flyer
PO Box 12453
Charlotte, North Carolina 28220
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number, The DMA's Committee on Ethical Business Practices at email@example.com, state or local chapters of the Better Business Bureau, state or local consumer protection office, The Federal Trade Commission by phone at 202.FTC-HELP (202.382.4357) or electronically at http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/complaint.htm. *** You will receive a confirmation of your purchase and registration by e-mail***